- Yin yoga is a calmer, more accessible form of yoga that allows space for mindfulness meditation while involving the body in physical postures. Yin Yoga poses apply moderate stress to the connective tissues of the body—the tendons, fasciae and ligaments—with the aim of increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility. Yin yoga is considered a complement to more vigorous forms of physical activity; providing a tool for finding relaxation and managing stress and worrying.
- Vinyasa yoga isa form of yoga that includes moderate-intensity dynamic postures, synchronized with the breath into a rhythmical flow that, when practiced consistently, helps improve cardiovascular fitness. We will hold poses for a few breaths as we move from one pose to the next using inhalation and exhalation. We will move safely and with awareness between postures to help to prevent common yoga injuries.
- Power yoga is a fitness-based yogathat involves vinyasa-style sequences, strength, endurance, and breath control. Influenced by Ashtanga yoga, power yoga allows teachers to create their own sequences of poses, making each class different.
- Drop in between 250
- Private 1:1 session 700 nok
- 5 private session package 3 200 nok
- 10 private sessions package 6 300 nok
- 20 private sessions package 10 000
- 1 group session 250
- 5 group session package 1050
- 10 group session package 2000
- 20 group session package 3900
For booking og information:
YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE